|Công ty tài chính||
ACS VIỆT NAM
HD SÀI GÒN
|Số tháng trả góp||6 tháng||6 tháng||6 tháng|
|Giấy tờ cần có||
CMND + Hộ khẩu + Hóa đơn điện.
CMND + Bằng lái xe / hộ khẩu.
CMND + Bằng lái xe.
|Tổng tiền phải trả|
|Góp hàng tháng|
|Ghi chú||Trả góp với ACS Việt Nam. Phải chứng minh thu nhập.||Trả góp với HomeCredit. Giấy tờ cần có: CMND + Bằng lái xe / hộ khẩu||Trả góp với HD Sài Gòn. Giấy tờ cần có: CMND + Bằng lái xe.|
What is Artist | DNxIO?
Avid Artist | DNxIO is a powerful, professional video I/O interface designed to simplify and accelerate your entire HD, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K workflow. Available as standalone hardware or bundled with industry-standard Media Composer software, Artist | DNxIO enables you to capture, monitor, and output media quickly—in the highest quality possible. And because the interface is designed to be open and flexible, you can use it with Avid and other creative tools too.
Avid Artist | DNxIO is available in three options. Purchase the hardware standalone if you already have editing software or bundle it with either a Media Composer perpetual license (you own the software) or a 2-year subscription (you rent the software)—the choice is yours. Only Avid Artist | DNxIO includes Audio Punch-in for Media Composer via the front panel mic input and baseband hardware encoding of DNxHR media (coming soon in a no-cost firmware update, an update to your creative software will also be required).
Capture and play back stunning high-resolution video
Create and deliver rich, detailed media in the highest quality imaginable, from first ingest to final output. Artist | DNxIO features advanced 12G-SDI, optical and HDMI 2.0 connections that enable you to work with HD, 2K, Ultra HD and 4K material. It supports frame rates up to 60 fps, bit depth up to 12 bits, and 2D or stereoscopic 3D media. And because it comes jam-packed with a wide array of analog and digital connections, it can be used with just about every camera, deck, display, and device you have or want.
Create with your favorite video and audio tools
With support for an ever-growing list of Avid and third-party media tools, Artist | DNxIO is an easy and ideal fit for any production environment. Capture and edit footage with Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and other video editing software. Use After Effects, Photoshop, Fusion, and other software to get the looks you want. And couple it with Pro Tools and other popular DAWs to work on your audio (Pro Tools support coming soon).
Accelerate creative editorial with Media Composer
Bundle DNxIO with Media Composer and you gain the advantages of having the most trusted and proven editorial tool in the industry at your fingertips. Edit 2K, Ultra HD, 4K, and other high-res media natively. Work in any resolution with Avid Resolution Independence. Experience real-time high-res editing with Avid DNxHR. Directly edit a wide range of file-based media without transcoding. And because you can automate time-consuming tasks in the background, you’ll have more time to focus on telling your best story possible.
Work faster and more easily
More than just an in and out device, DNxIO offers additional benefits to speed and ease your workflow. Edit massive 4K files more easily by using the built-in hardware encoder to capture to Avid DNxHR, coming soon as a future no-cost software upgrade*. Quickly convert media and color spaces with onboard hardware processing. Connect a mic to the front panel for convenient audio punch-in workflows. Monitor media ingest and output on the built-in LCD screen. Select inputs with a press of a button. And with Thunderbolt 2 technology, you get blazingly fast computer connection speeds, delivering the lowest possible latency and greatest time sync accuracy (supports PCIe too).
* Onboard DNxHR encoding for capture workflows will be enabled on DNxIO via a future no-cost firmware update. Updated software for supported creative editorial applications will be required to take advantage of this capability.
Artist | DNxIO features
- Capture and monitor a wide range of video formats—including SD, HD, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K—at up to 60 frames per second
- Edit faster and more efficiently with onboard hardware processing, which provides real-time or accelerated media encoding, color conversion, up conversion, down conversion, and cross conversion
- Work with your favorite creative tools, including Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro
- Easily integrate with your existing gear through a host of connections, including:
- Video inputs and outputs
- Four sets of 4 SDI connectors -- 4 in, 4 loop, 4 out, 4 repeated out, each set supporting up to 12Gb/s via single, dual, or quad link
- Two optical I/O supporting 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s, 12Gb/s coming soon (modules not included)
- HDMI 2.0 I/O
- Analog video I/O—component and composite
- Audio inputs and outputs
- Balanced analog audio—4 XLR inputs, 4 XLR outputs
- AES/EBU—2 channels in, 2 channels out
- Stereo RCA input for consumer audio devices
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power on front panel with level control (for convenient audio punch-in workflows with Media Composer)
- Stereo headphone output with level control
- Monitor media ingest and output conveniently using the front-panel HD LCD display
- Select video, audio, and timecode inputs, or control decks, using front panel controls
- Ensure media is in sync with dual timecode I/O (Media Composer support coming soon)
- Connect to a variety of computers using Thunderbolt 2 or PCIe connections
- Remotely control up to two external devices
- Get reliable operation—and peace of mind—with redundant power supplies
Media Composer features
(included with software bundled options only)
- Edit 4K and other high-res media natively
- Work in any media resolution with Avid Resolution Independence
- Experience real-time high-res and HD editing with Avid DNxHR and DNxHD
- Accelerate your storytelling with ACE-certified editing tools, open workflows, and 64-bit performance
- Directly access and edit RED, XAVC, AVC, ARRI ALEXA, QuickTime, ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and other file-based formats
- Mix and match formats, frame rates, and more in real time
- Eliminate the wait with background rendering and transcoding
- Never lose assets with the industry’s most reliable media management, which can automate complex tasks in the background
- Create 5.1/7.1 surround mixes directly in Media Composer or import from Pro Tools
- Get the look, effects, and quality you want with powerful built-in production tools
- Enjoy the benefits of being on the Avid MediaCentral Platform
- Keep your software up to date with the included Avid upgrade plan
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it with 24x7 access to Customer Care